This article will explain the process for transferring any domain ending in .uk (.co.uk/.uk/.org.uk etc) away from Nimbus.
1. To transfer your .uk domain away, firstly log into the Nimbus Client Area
2. Once logged in go to Domains -> My Domains to see the list of domains you currently have registered with us.
3. Select the domain that you're looking to transfer, click on the down arrow on the right hand side and select Manage Domain.
4. Select Change Nominet Tag on the left hand side of the screen and enter the New Nominet Registrar Tag in the box and select Release Domain.
- Changing your Nominet tag is instant and not reversible.
- Whilst we don't delete DNS Zones when a domain is transferred out, you might want to move the domain over to the new registrars Nameservers - they should be able to assist you with this.
- The body that look after the .uk namespace are superb - an organisation called Nominet. If you get any issues, and you're the registered domain owner, you can chat to their support team on
t: +44(0)1865 332211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.