This guide explains what to do if your team/organisation isn't showing when you have tried to set up deployment via the Nimbus Hosting platform.
1. You will need to deauthorize your GitHub account in both the Nimbus Hosting platform and in GitHub. Firstly click on Account down the left side bar and then select Integrations
2. Click the "Revoke Access" button.
4. Then click on Applications, then Authorised OAuth Apps, and then Server
5. Then click the Revoke access button
6. Once access has been revoked you can now set up your Deployment again.
This issue occurs because the Nimbus Hosting platform hasn't been granted access to the organisation through my GitHub user. The following guide will take you through the steps on how to set up deployment via GitHub. To avoid the same issue happening again make sure to click the Grant button as detailed in step 3 of the guide.
Please see our guide on how to set up deployment via GitHub below: