- Making it easier for our clients to pay
- Reduced admin costs for our clients
- Prevents an invoice being missed or account suspended
- Sticks to your existing payment terms
- Automated payments means Nimbus have not had to increase their costs.
To get started, log into your Nimbus account by following the link here.
If you need to reset your password you can do it via the link here.
Once logged click on Billing > Setup Direct Debit. If you don't see an option for Direct Debit you probably already have one set up. You can check this by checking the payment method on an old invoice Billing > My invoices.
You'll be taken to a form where you can fill in the relevant details to set up your Direct Debit payment:
Please note. that if you are setting up Direct Debit for existing services, you will keep your existing payment terms.